Are you new to HOPENet? If so, enroll now so that you can begin using the online service immediately.
Are you already enrolled in HOPENet, but need help logging in?
- Enter your Online ID in the HOPENet Login "Online ID" box in the upper right hand corner of the Hope Credit Union website, then click "Login". Remember your Online ID is one you created when you enrolled.
- Answer the "Challenge Question" exactly as you did when you enrolled, then click "Submit".
- Verify that your security image is correct.
- Enter your password, then click "Submit". If this is your first time to login, you must use the temporary password emailed to you when you enrolled. Once you are logged in you will be prompted to create a permanent password. Your password must be at least 6 characters and include at least one upper case letter, one lower case letter, and one number (Example: “Hope12”).
- If you receive an error message during any part of the process, check your information carefully, correct any mistakes, and submit the information again.
- Still need help? Call us at 1-866-321-HOPE (4673).