HOPE Choice Card
Make the Right Choice for Your Money
If you want the flexibility to access and manage your money with the convenience of a debit-card-only account, your choice is clear: the HOPE Choice Card.
Your HOPE Choice Card comes with lots of great benefits:
- Quick and Easy Access – Use the HOPE Choice Card to make purchases at retail stores, restaurants, and online merchants. You can also make ATM withdrawals by using your PIN and selecting “Checking” from the account options.¹
- Greater Security – Rather than carrying cash, you are keeping card funds in a federally insured account.
- Affordability – You can load your HOPE Choice Card with as much money as you want as often as you want without paying for each transaction. There is no minimum balance to keep on the card, and the monthly fee is only $4.00.
- Limit Overdrafts – Because of the way your Choice Card works, it is much more difficult to overdraw your account. The card cannot be used to make purchases at the fuel pump, to rent vehicles, or for online gambling transactions. Checks are not permitted on this account.
A Choice Card account is ideal for families as a way to share money, manage allowances, or provide funds for students in college.
- Families can share a single account balance on up to five cards with one monthly service fee of $4.00.
- An account owner can manage up to five different cards, each with a separate balance, with one monthly service fee of $4.00.
- Cards can be shared with and used by family members who live in Mexico and Canada.
The Choice Card is also great as a first account, or for people rebuilding their banking history.
- No credit check required.
- Can be opened for people with no credit history.
Enjoy all of our most important convenience services with your HOPE Choice Card.
- Free HOPENet Online/Mobile/iPad Banking – See transaction histories, make transfers in real time, and deposit checks remotely. 2, 3
- Free E-Statements – Get your statements quickly and securely with our e-statement delivery. Accounts that are not signed up for e-statements after 60 days will be charged a $2.00 monthly paper statement fee.
- Free Shared Branching³ – Access your HOPE Choice Card account at more than 5,000 credit union locations nationwide.
Visit your nearest branch to learn more or apply for your Choice Card.
¹Non-HOPE ATMs may charge a fee.
²Wireless carrier messaging and data fees may apply.
³Mobile check deposit and shared branching access are available 60 days after the account is opened.