Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses Initiative
The Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses initiative is a national effort to unlock the growth and job-creation potential of 10,000 small businesses across the United States through greater access to business education, mentors and networks, and financial capital. It is based on the broadly held view of leading experts that a combination of education, capital and support services best addresses the barriers to growth for small businesses.
HOPE is the lending partner for 10KSB in Mississippi and Louisiana. Through its commercial lending operations, existing businesses will be able to borrow between $50,000 and $500,000 dollars for growth and expansion.
The initiative was launched in January of 2011.
- Businesses in operation for at least 2 years
- Business revenues between $150,000 – $4 million in the most recent fiscal year
- Businesses with a minimum of 4 employees
- No real estate investment or development projects
- No financing entities
- Mississippi counties of Forrest, George, Greene, Hancock, Harrison, Jackson, Lamar, Pearl River, Perry, and Stone
- Louisiana parishes of Ascension, East Baton Rouge, Jefferson, Lafourche, Livingston, Orleans, Plaquemines, St. Bernard, St. Charles, St. James, St. John the Baptist, St. Tammany, Tangipahoa, Terrebonne, And Washington
Loan can be used towards:
- Working Capital
- Business Purchase
- Leasehold Improvements
To learn more about borrowing opportunities from HOPE, contact us:
Before completing an application and personal financial statement, HOPE recommends that prospective borrowers contact us either by phone or email (listed above) to discuss program eligibility and other requirements.
Learn more about the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses Loan Program and other Business Loan options available online at Goldman Sachs.