Direct Deposit is a great way to save yourself the time and hassle of coming to a HOPE branch to deposit a check. You can the deposit of funds directly into your credit union account from your employer, the government or some other source.
Why Direct Deposit?
Receiving your paycheck or federal benefit payments by direct deposit means you
can experience significant advantages compared to paper checks, including:
- Safety – No risk of lost or stolen checks.
- Convenience – No need to make a special trip to cash or deposit a check.
- Reliability – Payments are on time, every time.
- Cost-Savings – Save money on transportation to the branch or stamps you may be using to mail deposits in.
- Speed – Your funds are available on the same day they are received.
Getting Direct Deposit at HOPE is Easy!
You can make the change in one of several easy ways:
- Visit your nearest HOPE branch and we’ll walk you through the process.
- Calling our Member Service Center toll-free at 1-866-321-HOPE. We can answer questions about how federal benefit payments are being delivered and can help you set up direct deposit to a HOPE account.
- Talk to your employer about completing forms they may have that will let you set up direct deposit from them.