HOPENet Features and Benefits
The enhanced version of HOPENet Online Banking offers you all the great features you’ve come to love plus some wonderful new options to make managing your money even easier. It’s also packaged in a new layout that is very easy to understand and quick to navigate.
Here are the new features you’ll get with the upgrade:
- Unified Login – Now the HOPE Mobile Banking user name and password work for HOPENet Online.
- Smart Money PFM – Our free Personal Financial Manager (PFM) tool lets you create budgets, track spending, and create financial goals that are all tracked automatically. You can import your accounts from many other financial institutions, as well. Learn more by trying our customized demo site.
- Check Deposits – It’s easy to deposit a check without coming to the branch. Simply select the account you want to use to receive a deposit, enter the check amount, upload the front and back images from a check, and submit it.
- Branch/ATM Locator – If you do need a HOPE or shared branch or ATM, HOPENet can help you find it quickly.
You’ll still get all the features you’ve come to expect:
- View Transaction Histories/Check Account Balances
- Transfer Funds – Move money from one HOPE account to another.
- E-Statement Interface – View your statements and other important account documents securely online.
- Bill Payment – Send money to a business or an individual without writing a check or licking a stamp.
- Account Alerts – Set notifications to receive a text message when certain activity occurs on your account.
- Account/Loan Application – Open another account or apply for a loan online with our quick and easy form.
You can try the new HOPENet right now. The sooner you sign up, the sooner you can begin enjoying all the great new features and the sleeker layout.
Would you like to know more? Read the frequently asked questions.
Check out our user guide to see how all the functions work.