Borrow and Save Loans
Are you in need of an emergency loan? Are you facing a gap between paychecks? Looking for a way to build your credit and your savings? A Borrow and Save loan may be perfect for you.
What Is Borrow and Save
Borrow and Save is a safe, convenient small-dollar loan that also lets you save. It gets you immediate access to the cash you need now while you build savings for the future.
How? Part of this short-term loan starts a savings account at the credit union. Once you’ve fully repaid the loan, the savings and the dividends they’ve earned are yours.
Borrow and Save can build your credit and strengthen your financial health.
Borrow and Save Benefits
- Simple application process
- Very affordable with low fees and rates
- Available exclusively through your credit union
- Credit union membership connects you to other affordable financial products and services
- Access free financial counseling and education services
Is Borrow and Save Right for You?
This loan program may be a good choice if you need:
- An emergency loan
- To bridge a gap between paychecks
- A way to build credit and your savings
- Quick, easy access to financing¹
- Affordable alternative to high-cost payday loans
- Increased financial stability with automatic savings
- Ability to build or improve credit history
- Ability to repay (check the loan application requirements)
- Proof of income
- Photo ID
- Prior credit union membership not required
- $500 for 6 months²
- $1,000 for 12 months²
- Interest rate as low as 6% APR³
- $10 application fee
- 50% required savings
How to Apply
Simply complete the HOPE consumer loan application at a branch or online. Provide the required information and documentation, and we’ll take care of the rest.