smsGuardian™ Text Alerts
smsGuardian™ can send card transaction alerts directly to you via text message. This will allow you the option to respond affirmatively to unauthorized card activity and be immediately routed to a fraud analyst for card blocking and follow up, reducing the time window in which subsequent unauthorized transactions could take place.
Once enrolled, you will be sent a text alert if:
- authorizations are greater than $300
- There are eight (8) or more transactions authorized in 24 hours
- The card was not present (an online purchase)
- Transactions were made in a state other than your state of residence
- An authorization attempt is declined
Enroll for smsGuardianTM Text Alerts at here.
Message and data rates may apply.
You can view the Terms and Conditions and you may unsubscribe from this service at any time on the smsGuardian.
You may discontinue the receipt of Alerts immediately by texting the word STOP in response to an alert or you can discontinue alerts by texting the word STOP to 27576.
If you need help regarding the use of this service, you can reply to an alert message with the word HELP. You can also click on the “Service Usage Guide” link on the smsGuardian website or call toll-free 1-888-868-8611.