If you’re just starting your financial journey, you want a checking account that has lots of options without a lot of fees or hassle.
We have it at HOPE!
HOPE Student Checking¹ is designed with your needs in mind. It’s a free account that offers mobile banking features, money management tools, and protection from overdrafts.
This is a great choice for people who are 18-25 years old at account opening and want to establish their own banking history without a parent or guardian.² It also does not require an extensive credit history.
HOPE’s Student Checking Is Affordable and Convenient
- No Minimum Balance Requirement
- No Monthly Service Fee
- Unlimited Number of Check Transactions (with 100 Free Checks at Account Opening)
- Free HOPEAnytime Debit Card
- Free HOPENet Online, Mobile and iPad Banking Services³
(All with Remote Check Deposit6)
- Free Online BillPay to Pay Businesses or Friends
- Free ATM Withdrawals at any HOPE ATM and Participating CO-OP and CU24 ATMs4
- Automatic ATM Fee Refunds of up to $5.00 per Month for the First 12 Calendar Months After Account Opening
- Free E-Statements5
- Overdraft Transfers – Money can be moved from a linked savings account to cover overdrafts for a $1.00 fee.
- Free Deposits and Withdrawals at More Than 5,300 Shared Branching Locations Nationwide6
You can also manage your funds with greater ease and confidence using our HOPE Smart Money Personal Financial Manager.