Thinking About Refinancing?
The Time Is Now!
Home loan interest rates have been incredibly low for the last several years, but that may be changing soon. If you’ve been thinking about refinancing your mortgage, this may be your best opportunity to get a great deal.¹
What could refinancing do for you?
- Save Money – By taking advantage of a lower rate you could reduce your monthly payment amount and save thousands of dollars. Use the savings to invest or spend on other important budget categories.
- Stablize Your Budget – If your current loan carries an adjustable rate, you could face significantly higher payments as rates increase. Refinance to a fixed rate now to keep your monthly payments affordable.
- Cash Out Home Equity – If you have been in your home long enough to build up equity, refinancing could let you use the equity to consolidate other high-interest rate loans, pay for educational expenses, or renovate your home.
Why is now a good time to refinance?
- You could save tens of thousands of dollars by refinancing at lower rates. The amount you save will shrink if you finance after rates have started rising.
- As rates go up, there is likely to be a large increase in the number of people trying to refinance and avoiding the rush will help you get the lowest rates.
If you’re ready to start saving money on your home loan, HOPE is ready to help. Our mortgage lenders will work to find your best option to keep more money in your pocket.
Contact your closest mortgage originator or stop by a branch to learn more.
¹Loans subject to credit approval